Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Changing Dynamics Around Land In African Agriculture. Milu Muyanga, T.S. Jayne & Jordan Chamberlin. Bureau for Food Security|USAID. Washington, DC. June 10, 2014.
- David vs. Goliath: The Revolution In Africa's Farm Structure. Lulama Traub, F.H. Meyer, T.S. Jayne, Milu Muyanga, J. Chamberlin, W. Anseeuw and Antoine Ducastel. IFAMA Agribusiness and Food World Forum. Cape Town, South Africa. June 17, 2014.
- Changing Dynamics Around Land in African Agriculture. 2014. By Milu Muyanga, T.S. Jayne & Jordan Chamberlin. Grow Africa Investment Forum. Abuja, Nigeria. May 6.
- Under the Radar Screen: The Rapid Rise of Emergent Farmers in Africa. 2014. by Milu Muyanga, T.S. Jayne, Antony Chapoto, Nicholas Sitko. Presentation at World Bank Land and Poverty Conference. Washington, DC. March 26.
- Effects of population density on smallholder agricultural production in rural Kenya. 2013. By Milu Muyanga and T.S. Jayne. Presentation at the joint MSU-IFPRI workshop on Emerging Land Issues in Africa: Implications for Structural Transformation Processes, IFPRI Headquarters, Washington, DC, April 12.
- How Does Population Density Affect Agricultural Intensification and Household Well-being in Africa? Insights from 5 countries. 2013. By Rui Benfica, Jordan Chamberlin, Derek Headey, Thom Jayne, Anna Josephson, David Mather, Milu Muyanga, Jacob Ricker-Gilbert. Presentation at the joint MSU-IFPRI workshop on Emerging Land Issues in Africa: Implications for Structural Transformation Processes, IFPRI Headquarters, Washington, DC, April 12.
- Smallholder Land Access in Kenya: Are the current land institutions and policies fostering Broad-Based Agricultural Growth? 2013. By Milu Muyanga and T.S. Jayne. Presentation at the World Bank Annual Conference on Land and Poverty 2013. Washington DC. April 8-11.
- Medium Scale Farmer Growth Trajectories in Africa: Implications for Broad-Based Growth and Poverty Reduction. 2013. By Milu Muyanga, Nicholas Sitko, T.S. Jayne, Munguzwe Hichaambwa. Presentation Future Agricultures Conference on Political Economy of Agricultural Policy in Africa, Roode Vallei Hotel, Pretoria, South Africa, March 18-20.
- A Study of Rural Household Wealth Dynamics in Kenya. 2012. By Milu Muyanga, T.S. Jayne, and William J. Burke. Presentation African Economic Conference. Kigali, Rwanda. October 30–November 2.
- · Emerging Land Constraints in Kenya’s Densely Populated Rural Areas: Implications for food policy and institutional reforms. Milu Muyanga and T.S. Jayne. 28th International Conference of Agricultural Economics. Foz do Iguacu, Brazil. August 18-24, 2012.