Children & Youth Programming Impact Reports
September 17, 2015
Each year, Michigan State University Extension compiles data from its children and youth programming and publishes this information in its yearly impact reports. This information can be used by families, volunteers, community members, stakeholders and more to better understand the impact and reach of MSU Extension children and youth programming across the state.
The following impact reports were published in 2016, with data collected in the 2015 calendar year.
- Building science literacy and future STEM professionals
- Developing civically engaged leaders
- Michigan 4-H has something for everyone!
- Preparing the future generation for success
- Preparing Michigan youth for future careers and employment
- Preparing young children for success