May 13, 2002
The Flint Park Lake redevelopment area was established by the City of FLint as one of six redevelopment areas in teh City. Community Development Block Grant funds were allocated through the City's Department of Community and Economic Development to assist in the preparation of redevelopment plans for each area. To provide direction and local input, a Citizen's District Council was formed under the authority of the Blighted Area Rehabilitation Act, PA 344 of 1945. This plan is the result of Flint Lake Park CDC with assistance from the Department of Community and Economic Development, the Flint Enterprises communities, ECT Environmental Consultants and Row Incorporated.