Michigan Food Hub IT Platform Feasibility Study - Public Summary
December 22, 2015
This report is the public summary of the feasibility for Michigan food hubs to develop a shared Information Technology (IT) platform that would integrate a host of business functions to help cooperating food hubs improve their businesses. The study was conducted by the Michigan Food Hub Network team, Michigan food hubs, and New Venture Advisors, who explored understand the options, benefits, and challenges of a statewide information technology platform for food hubs.
- highlights the vision, goals, and priority technical IT needs of Michigan food hubs,
- outlines the feasibility research process used to determine which available services may be the best fit,
- and reflects on lessons learned.
- Saloni Doshi, Engagement Manager New Venture Advisors
- Kathy Nyquist, Founder and Principal New Venture Advisors
- Rich Pirog, CRFS Senior Associate Director
- Marty Gerencer, Principal Morse Marketing Communications
- Noel Bielaczyc, CRFS Food Hub & Meat Supply Chain Specialist
Related Topic Areas
Saloni Doshi, Kathy Nyquist, Rich Pirog, Marty Gerencer, Noel Bielaczyc