Regulatory Pest Management
June 15, 2012
- MSU manual number: E-2055
- Prepared by: MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program and Eric McCumber, Michigan Department of Agriculture
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 9 exam on regulatory pests, for government employees only.
- Date New: January 2006
- Size: 65 pages, PDF format, 11.2 Mb
- Cost & availability: The complete text of this manual is available at no charge in a PDF format. See below.
Regulatory Pest Management, Category 9
- Whole Manual
- Contents (title, acknowledgements, introduction included)
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Regulatory Pest Management
- Chapter 2: Elements of a Regulatory Program
- Chapter 3: Laws and Regulations
- Chapter 4: Using Pesticides in Regulatory Programs
- Chapter 5: Pests of Concern
- Answer Key for Review Questions, Glossary, Appendices, Pesticide Emergency Information
Sharing our bulletins with other states. The MSU Pesticide Education Program generally allows free use of information in our bulletins in government and Extension publications. However, we ask that you contact our office at email@example.com or at 517-432-7392 for written permission, and include appropriate citations.