Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) test locations

April 9, 2012

A list of state-wide Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) testings is available on the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development website. To view the list, enter as a guest to see a map of the state with highlighted testing locations.

Tags: agriculture, field crops, floriculture, genesee, hillsdale, landscaping, montcalm, nursery & christmas trees, pest management, turf, vegetables

Related Topic Areas

Landscaping, Nursery & Christmas Trees, Turf, Vegetables, Hillsdale County, Montcalm County, Genesee County, Floriculture & Greenhouse Crop Production, Agriculture, Field Crops, Integrated Pest Management

Michigan State University Michigan State University Close Menu button Menu and Search button Open Close