October 10, 2014
- Check out the handy tips and learning activities in the Be A "Zoonotic" Disease Detective publication, so that you can learn to be a disease detective too!
- Refer to the Be A "Zoonotic" Disease Detective Answer Sheet for answers to the questions in the Be A "Zoonotic" Disease Detective publication.
- Visit the Animal Science Anywhere resource page for more lesson plans related to this topic.
- The "Be Healthy at the Fair" sign may be used to promote healthy behaviors at fairs and exhibitions.
- The "Biosecurity - Easy as 1, 2, 3!" sign can be used to promote proper biosecurity practices that reduce the spread of diseases, helping to protect yourself and your animals!
Tags: 4-h animal evaluation, 4-h beef production & managment, 4-h companion animals, 4-h dairy cattle, 4-h goats, 4-h horses & ponies, 4-h poultry, 4-h rabbits & cavies, 4-h sheep production & management, 4-h swine production & management, 4-h veterinary science, animal science, avian influenza, backyard flocks, beef, breakfast on the farm, commercial flocks, fleece breeds of sheep, food & health, goats, healthy youth, horses, meat breeds of sheep, pork, poultry, sheep & goats, swine influenza
Related Topic Areas
4-H Animal Science, Beef, Avian Influenza, Swine Influenza, Pork, Sheep & Goats, Poultry, Food & Health, Horses, 4-H Animal Evaluation, 4-H Beef Production & Management, 4-H Companion Animals, 4-H Dairy Cattle Production & Management, 4-H Goat Production & Management, 4-H Horses & Ponies, 4-H Poultry Production & Management, 4-H Rabbits & Cavies, 4-H Sheep Production & Management, 4-H Swine Production & Management, 4-H Veterinary Science