Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
GROW! is the finest educational event in the Green Industry. The 3-day seminar teaches strategies to become a better leader, build a better business culture, and to execute one’s vision at their company. GROW! is an event for Landscape Professionals, taught by Landscape Professionals. Marty Grunder and five industry giants (Scott Jamieson, Frank Mariani, Jim McCutcheon, Todd Pugh and Mike Rorie) will give students a window into the world of running a successful Green Industry Business. The students will get an all-access tour of Marty’s Award-Winning, $5 Million Company, including time with Grunder Team Members.
The experience and wisdom shared will benefit the students in immeasurable ways--whether it's their first day on the job or they are in their fifth year as a business-owner! In addition to the wealth of learning opportunities, there will be career-building, networking opportunities as well. GROW! will be attended by 250 Landscape Professionals looking for young, hungry, talented individuals just like the three students that will win the scholarships.
Scholarship Submission Requirements
- Professor Recommendation
- 2.5 GPA or Higher
- Industry Passion
Video Submission (2 Minutes)
- Name & Contact Information
- College Attending
- Expected Graduation Date
- Career Goals After College--How will attending GROW! help you achieve that goal
- GROW! Tuition
- Hotel Accommodations, meals and travel allowance up to $400 (airfare arrangements made by Grunder Landscaping)
- Recipients will be notified by January 6, 2017.
- Winners will also be recognized at the Scholarship Reception during the National Collegiate Landscape Competition, Wednesday, March 15th.
More information about GROW! at https://martygrunder.com/annual-conference-2017/