Application Deadilne: February 15, 2018
The Irrigation Foundation Scholarship Program was established to develop and administer an awards program to promote the study and careers in the irrigation field.
The Scholarship Program will:
1. Provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates.
2. Benefit the business community through better educated people.
3. Expose scholarship candidates to the ever-expanding irrigation industry.
4. Strengthen the Foundation through a direct link to education today.
The Irrigation Foundation Scholarships will be awarded based on student's letter of intent, financial need, reference letters, resume and transcript in amounts ranging from $1,000 – $2,500.
Scholarship applications are due by February with notification to award winners by April.
- Must be currently be enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a U.S. technical or vocational school, community college, university or similar institution of higher learning
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have taken or are currently enrolled in a class with an irrigation related curriculum.
- Must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average, based on a 4.0 scale.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Create a SmarterSelect account.
- Complete the entire form (can save form and finish later).
- Must upload your resume and transcript.
- Must upload three letters of recommendation (two from academic instructors and one from a non-instructor source).
- Submit by February