There are many career opportunities at MSU's College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR), ranging from work-study and student employment, internships, temporary and on-call positions, full-time and part-time positions offering benefits, and faculty positions.The CANR is a large college with 4,800 enrolled students, 295 tenured faculty, 413 fixed term faculty and over 700 administrative/support staff.
We have career paths for those interested in research, communications, accounting and finance, event planning, and more.
Opportunities for MSU Student Employment:
- There are many student employment and on-campus internships in the CANR that can help build a student's resume. Student opportunities can be found working for the MSU farms, department research labs or with MSU Extension.
- Students can find on-campus part-time jobs, on-campus work study positions, and on-campus internships in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources by reviewing positions posted in Handshake at Career Services Network here.
Support Staff Positions:
(Administrative Professional, Clerical, Labor, Professional, and Research Support positions)
- If you are seeking regular full-time or part-time positions that also provide benefits, you may find our positions posted at careers.msu.edu.
(If you are currently an MSU employee, you can access the job postings as an internal candidate by clicking on the "Careers @ MSU" tile in the "My Career & Training" section in your EBS portal)
Individuals Seeking Temporary or On-Call Positions:
- The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources offers a wide range of temporary and on-call employment opportunities such as research and lab assistants, plant and animal farm work, communications, accounting and finance, event planning, administrative support and more.
- If you are seeking temporary or on-call positions in our College, you may find them listed below. Complete an application and submit with a cover letter to the email listed in the job posting.
Temporary/On-Call Job Postings:
|Job Title||Position Description||Position Length||
|Where to Submit