S Corporation Seminar
This seminar will not be held during the 2017-2018 season.
This two day seminar is taught by Robert Jamison. Bob's book, S Corporation Taxation, is published by CCH. We will be using a shortened version of this information. This is an intermediate level seminar. There will be an opportunity to ask questions. This seminar offers 16 hours of CE.
- Eligibility for the S Election
- Problems on Conversion to S Corporation Status
- Tax Years of S Corporations
- Corporate and Shareholder Elections
- Income Measurement and Reporting
- Corporate Shareholder Transactions
- Basis of Stock and Debt
- Integration of Loss Limits
- Built-In Gains Tax
- Passive Investment Income
- Termination of the S election
- S Corporations and Multiple Entities.
Instruction is from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and includes morning coffee and lunch.