College of Agriculture & Natural Resources Career Services
For us, it’s all about connections.
Career Services connects students to majors, internships and careers.
Looking for a job that’s rewarding and pays the bills?
Maybe you’re searching for an internship to get your feet wet?
We’ll connect you with the employers looking for you!
We connect employers to future employees.
Are you looking for the right person for the job?
Someone who loves what he or she does? Who can represent your company well?
We’ll connect you with the students who fit the bill.
A career is more than a paycheck. It’s something fulfilling and meaningful. It takes a great deal of determination, extensive research, knowing how to study long hours, planning, and continuous development to turn dreams into reality.
Find out more about turning majors into rewarding and fulfilling careers during several career fairs slated for CANR majors throughout the year:
- Science, Technical Engineering and Packaging Day, Wednesday, Oct. 2 from 2 to 5 p.m., Breslin Center
- Career Gallery: Business-focused Careers, Wednesday, Oct. 3 from 2 to 5 p.m., Breslin Center
- Agriculture and Food Industry Career Fair, Wednesday, Oct. 9 from 3 to 6 p.m., Spartan Stadium
- Graduate School Fair, Thursday, Oct. 10 from 3 to 6 p.m., Spartan Stadium
- Construction Management Fair, Wednesday, Oct. 16 from 3 to 6 p.m., Spartan Stadium
- Environmental, Natural Resources & Environmental Career Fair & Industry Panels, Wednesday, Oct. 23 from 3 to 6 p.m., Spartan Stadium
“This event is a great way for students to explore a variety of opportunities in agricultural- related jobs and receive hands-on experience in a changing industry,” said Jill Cords, career consultant for the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR). “Right now, the agricultural industry is dealing with a shortage of qualified people to fill positions. This is a great time to be an agriculture student looking for a job.”
Want the details? Check out our news on the Agriculture Career Fair. Or, check out other career fairs at MSU.
Michigan State’s Career Services Network provides hands-on guidance to help students decide what they want to do and how their education and experiences beyond the classroom will get them there.
To find out more about internships and CANR-related career fairs, visit http://www.canr.msu.edu/careers/