Undergraduate Minors

Listed below are the Undergraduate Minors offered by the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Students should consult their advisors to learn which specific requirements apply to their degree programs.  After confirming the decision with an advisor, students should visit the staff in Room 121 Ag Hall (Morrill Hall of Agriculture) to declare a minor, add a concentration, or change a major.

To view more information about a program, including the related Academic Program catalog text, click on the name of the program.