Cost & How to Apply
The 2022 is $500.00. The fee includes meals and snacks, lodging, a T-shirt, and program and activity fees. Donors to the Michigan 4-H Foundation, Michigan Sea Grant Extension and MSU Extension generously offset about 25 percent of the real camper cost!
A limited number of state 4-H scholarships are offered for teens with financial need. 4-H members can also contact your county MSU Extension office to see if local scholarships may be available.
How Camper Registration Are Accepted
- Returning campers (25-30 max)
- New campers (40-45 max)
- Gender balance (36 max for each gender)
- 4-H member/non 4-H youth ratio (non 4-H will be limited)
- Geographical representation of campers from across state.
Full payment is due when registering. If you have a scholarship, please pay in full and have the scholarship source reimburse you directly. Beginning June 5, wait-listed applicants will be offered spaces forfeited by campers who failed to meet the deadline.
Permission forms will be sent directly to you via email. Please make sure you list an email address that is checked regularly.
Registration now open!
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Fees are refundable minus the handling fees that follow.
- Before June 1 – payment is fully refundable
- June 1 to June 30 – $100 not refundable
- July 1 to camp – $200 not refundable
Refunds for cancellations will be processed in the month after the cancellation is made. For example, a June cancellation refund will be processed in July. There will be no refunds given to no-shows.