4-H STEAM Corps is accepting applications for the 2018-2019 service year. We are currently looking to place full-time members in Wayne County (Focus Hope and the city of Wayne locations), as well as quarter-time (425 hours served) Summer Corps members in Alcona, Bay, Berrien, Cheboygan, Clinton, Delta, Eaton, Iosco, Jackson, Kent, Livingston, Marquette, Mecosta, Ogemaw, Schoolcraft, Shiawassee, Wexford, and additional counties yet to be determined.
If you are interested in applying, please follow these steps:
- Check for open positions in your county or nearby counties.
- Send your resume and cover letter to the program manager, Rachel Puckett, at email@example.com.
- Wait for a county MSU Extension 4-H program coordinator to schedule an interview with you.
- Program manager reaches out with next steps.
- Complete an interview with program manager.
- Receive an offer from the county 4-H program coordinator.
Reasons to join AmeriCorps:
- Living stipend
- Up to $5,960 in an education award upon successful completion of the program
- Student loan forbearance
- Healthcare option
- Childcare reimbursement
- Food assistance
- Make a difference in your community