Interested in making a difference in your community? 4-H STEAM Corps is accepting applications for the 2019-2020 service year.
We are currently looking for:
- 15 full-time members in Allegan, Arenac, Calhoun, Clare-Gladwin, Kent, Presque Isle, Roscommon, and Sanilac counties
- 30 half-time members in Eaton, Gratiot, Hillsdale, Huron, Ingham, Isabella, Oscoda, Tuscola counties
Don't see your county listed? We may have additional positions open as the summer goes on, so interested parties should still apply.
If you are interested in applying, please follow these steps:
- Send your resume and cover letter to the program manager, Rachel Puckett, at email@example.com.
- Wait for a county MSU Extension 4-H program coordinator to schedule an interview with you.
- The program manager will reach out with next steps.
- Complete an interview with program manager.
- Receive an offer from the county 4-H program coordinator.
Reasons to join AmeriCorps:
- Living stipend
- Up to $5,960 in an education award upon successful completion of the program
- Student loan forbearance
- Healthcare option
- Childcare reimbursement
- Food assistance
- Make a difference in your community