Student Clubs: Built Environments
This list of clubs and organizations isn’t comprehensive. The full list of Registered Student Organizations and contacts information is available through the MSU Department of Student Life.
Organization lists related to:
- Agriculture: Plants and Animals
- Built Environments: Construction & Design (see below)
- Human Health: Food & Nutrition
- Natural Resources: Sustainable Environments
Majors, departments and schools within the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources may also support additional student organizations, professional memberships and competitive teams.
There are also yearly MSU student events aimed at showcasing different clubs and opportunities on campus.
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA Club) – MSU Chapter
- Coalition of Packaging Professionals and Academic Connections (CoPPAC)
- Interior Design Student Organization
- Landscape Architecture Club
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP)
- North American Indigenous Student Organization
- Pi Kappa Gamma (packaging honors society)
- Professional Women Builders
- Sigma Chi (construction honors society)
- Student Builders and Contractors Association
- Student Horticulture Association (SHA)
- Sustainable Business Association
- Turfgrass Club
- Urban and Regional Planning Student Association
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) – MSU