Major Declaration or Change

Students who enter MSU with no declared major enter the Neighborhood Student Success Collaborative (NSSC). After deciding to major in Animal Science, students who are freshmen or sophomores must contact an NSSC advising office to declare their major as ANS. Visit the NSSC website to find the office in your neighborhood. Students above sophomore status must contact the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Office of Academic and Student Affairs. Their office is located in 121 Morrill Agriculture Hall or they can be reached by calling 517-355-0234.