Work Highlighted in Media
- Mitchell, Jacqueline. 2022. MSU is creating sustainable and safe food packaging.
Print: Quality Assurance & Food Safety, Vol. September/October, Pp. 27-31
- Raghunath, Sonali. 2020. New Articles Highlighted from Division Members.
Digital: IFT Food Packaging Division December Newsletter 2020 (membership required).
- Ogg, Matthew. 2019. Attraction/Sustainability Trade-off Shifting for Produce Packaging.
Print: Produce Business, Vol. 35, No. 10 October, Pp. 48-53
- Bedale, Wendy. 2019. Meeting review: food waste and sustainability–strategies to improve food safety, food security.
Print: Food Protection Trends, 39(4): 348-353 July/August
Roesler, Nico. 2018. “The future of active and intelligent packaging at BakingTech 2018.”
- Johnson, Bob. 2017. “Smart Packaging to suit the times.”
Print: Produce Business, Vol. 33, No. 3, Pp. 50-53.
- Gibbons, Kathy. 2016. “Focus on packaging: frozen is hot.”
Print: Produce Processing, Vol. September-October, Pp. 14-16.
- Martins, Alejandra. 2016. “El envase perfecto que mantiene frescas tus cebollas cortadas durante 2 semanas.”
Digital: BBC mundo @ http://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2016/06/160606_envase_perfecto_am
- Cameron, Layne. 2016. “New packaging advances prolongs veggie freshness.”
Digital: MSU Today @ http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2016/new-packaging-advances-prolongs-veggie-freshness/
- Schnick, Todd. 2015. FoodOnline. Safe Processing and Packaging. Voices. Speaker #26
- Dunn, Thomas. 2015. “The Active, Smart Future of Packaging.”
Print: Food Technology, Vol. 69, No 9, Pp.