Between March 2 - March 9, 2019, ANR Week visitors may find complimentary daily parking on campus at the locations and areas described below unless the location is staffed by special events. If staffed, special event requirements and restrictions apply and a cash fee (have $10 cash available) will be required at the entrance to park. It is suggested that you plan extra time into your arrival in case a lot is full and/or you are directed to another location. All other lots are reserved for MSU employees and require an employee permit. Parking is not allowed in lease, University Vehicle or spaces designated for specific use. Disability spaces require a valid disability placard and/or plate. A map of corresponding lot numbers and locations may be found at maps.msu.edu.
- Lot 16/Ramp 7 (parking structure at Harrison Road//Shaw Lane: Special event use at least on March 5 & March 9: No 2 a.m. - 6 a.m. parking)
- Lot 19/Ramp 3 (parking structure attached to Wharton Center: No parking 2 a.m. - 6 a.m.)
- Lot 39 (off S Shaw Lane, south of International Center: Possible special event use: No parking 2 a.m. - 6 a.m.)
- Lot 51/Ramp 1 (South of Shaw Hall: DESIGNATED PAY-BY-PLATE SPACES ONLY on lower levels: All other spaces are reserved: No parking 2am-6am)
- Lot 54 (off Bogue Street near Horticulture Gardens, if reserved for event, use Lot 19/Ramp 3: No parking 2 a.m. - 6 a.m.)
- Lot 62W (north of IM West off Red Cedar Road: Special event use likely that week: No parking 2 a.m. - 6 a.m.)
- Lot 63W (March 02, 2019 use only: Special event use at least March 5 & March 9: No parking 2 a.m. - 6 a.m.)
- Lot 65 (general unsigned and non-metered spaces around Brody Hall, north, south and west perimeter)
- Lot 79 (south of Spartan Stadium: Special event use likely that week: No parking 2 a.m. - 6 a.m.)
- Lot 83 (off Service Road, nearest main road is Harrison Road)
- Lot 89 (northwest corner of Farm Lane and Mt. Hope Road)
- Lot 91 (off Service Road, nearest main road is Hagadorn Road)
- Lot 100 (lot northeast of the Radiology Building: Access off Service Road: No parking 2am-6am)
- Lot 102/Ramp 5 (Trowbridge Road parking structure)
- Lot 103/Ramp 6 (by Olin Health Center: DESIGNATED PAY-BY-PLATE SPACES ONLY on lower levels: All other spaces are reserved: No parking 2 a.m. - 6 a.m.)
If you have questions regarding parking, please contact the MSU Parking Office at 517-355-8440.
KELLOGG CENTER PARKING: The Kellogg Center parking ramp is run by the Kellogg Center and for Kellogg Center programs ONLY.