4-H Officer Resources:
- What is this gavel for anyway?
- 4-H Club: Effective Committee Meeting President Helper’s Guide
- 4-H Financial Management for 4-H Treasurers
- Treasurer's Report Form
- Helping you Help Officers and Committees
- Basic Parliamentary Procedure for 4-H Clubs
4-H Meetings Resources:
Parliamentary Procedure Flag & Pledge Photo PNG
4-H Club Sample Agenda and Educational Activities
4-H Club Sample Agenda - Plastic
4-H Life Skills Resource:
4-H Virtual Club Resource:
Jamboard - https://edu.google.com/products/jamboard/
- Jamboard instructions can be found by clicking this link and then click get started. It will walk you through making your own jamboard that you can use over and over as long as you remember the link to your board.
GooseChase App - https://www.goosechase.com/
- Virtual scavenger hunt. Michigan 4-H has as statewide unlimited license. For information on getting access please contact Kelly Stelter, 4-H program Coordinator at email@example.com
Kahoot - https://kahoot.com/
- Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Berrien County has a countywide license. Please contact Kelly Stelter, 4-H Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access for your club.