Members of the Bailey Scholars Program (BSP) have the opportunity to experience learning and community engagement like no other department or academic group at Michigan State University. By providing monetary donations, you can support the learning journeys of BSP undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty fellows.
How could your donations be used?
- $50 would give the Bailey Service Organization the ability to buy supplies for a service project in the MSU or East Lansing community
- $100 would provide a student their Learning Allowance, allowing them to further achieve the goals they established in their Learning Vision Statement
- $250 would allow a Bailey core course to explore their collective learning goals outside of a classroom
- $500 would help a group of students attend a conference where they can share about the Bailey learning opportunities and its impact on their collegiate experience
- $1,000 would provide a scholarship for a Bailey undergraduate who is participating in a service learning trip
To make a donation to the Bailey Scholars Program online, visit the MSU University Development secure site and type in “Liberty Hyde Bailey Scholars Program” in the search field.