Dealing with chronic pain and health conditions can be complex and challenging. Michigan State University Extension offers a variety of support for people looking to better manage chronic conditions, reduce their chronic pain, or even prevent illness.
Offerings and programs include:
- Personal Action Toward Health (PATH), which has specialized modules for diabetes management, chronic pain management, and chronic disease management.
- The Michigan Vaccine Project, which helps inform Michiganders' vaccine decision making with trusted, science-based evidence and resources.
- Educational resources on opioid use disorder, such as Michigan regional substance use disorder treatment guides and resources that center harm reduction.
- Mindfulness education, through the Mindfulness for Better Living suite of programs and Stress Less with Mindfulness.
- Diabetes-specific programming and resources.
- Resources on aging and caregiving, and much more.