It is especially important in today’s polarized society and stressful workplaces to develop and maintain positive relationships by gaining skills to handle conflict competently. Communicating through Conflict workshops provide participants with tools and techniques to handle heated situations and interpersonal conflict more effectively.
- Achieve a deeper understanding of the causes of conflict
- Apply methods to slow a conversation and reduce stress responses
- Gain skills to create a safe environment for continued dialogue and shared understanding
- Practice active and generous listening skills to recognize interests behind strongly held positions
- Learn how to give and receive feedback clearly to reduce defensiveness
- Receive a handout with easy-to-follow steps for Communicating through Conflict.
Special FREE Resources for managing conflict during the Novel Coronavirus:
Short videos on conflict approaches while social distancing