Considering renting but not sure where to start? Already a seasoned renter but want to learn how to become a better one? Attend MSU Extension’s Informed Renter Course online.
This on-line, self-paced rental workshop from MSU Extension will equip you with valuable information about the rental process that will help you navigate the technicalities and avoid costly mistakes.
More information: MiMoneyHealth.org | Teagen Lefere email@example.com
In this course you will:
- Identify the steps in the rental process, including recognizing rental options and understanding the rights and responsibilities of renters.
- Understand credit and debt management principles, including the influence of credit and ways to overcome negative credit situations.
- Recognize the role of a good tenant, including understanding the steps to effectively communicate with landlords and learn the ways to organize financial records.
- Design an effective spending plan.
- Receive a certificate of completion when the course is completed.
Follow the instructions below to register for this FREE course. If you would like to watch a video tutorial, demonstrating an overview of the registration process, click the following links:
Follow the instructions to register for the course. Upon registration, you will receive a receipt and instructions for accessing the course.
Logging into the course
Once you have registered, follow the instructions below to login – you will use the same login credentials that you set during registration (your NetID is your email address used during registration and use the same password set during registration).
Go to Michigan State University's Online Course System, known as Desire2Learn, or D2L.