MSU Extension has an important role to play in addressing issues of the financial health of individuals and families through live online educational programs. The overarching goal of these efforts is for Michigan consumers to become aware of their personal financial profile, to adopt sound financial practices, including managing spending and savings plans and using financial products and services in a beneficial manner.
- Make a Spending Plan Work for You!
- Tips to Build and Protect Your Credit
- What are Your Money Values?
- How Much Home Can You Afford?
- Retirement Myths and Facts
- Tips for Successful Saving
- The Importance of Saving and Investing
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Applying for Student Loans
- Enjoy Your Holidays on a Budget!
- Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?
- Tips to Protect Your Identity
- Foreclosure Basics
- Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Money Smart for Small Business
- Informed Renter
- eHome Money Management™ (On-demand | $25)
- Format: Cohort/On-demand
- Price: Free, unless otherwise noted
- More information: MiMoneyHealth.org | Brenda Long email@example.com, Jinnifer Ortquist firstname.lastname@example.org