Our partners come from different areas of academia, government, non-governmental organizations, and industry to provide a multifaceted perspective on ingredients and ingredient safety.
While CRIS Partners may have different backgrounds, they all share one common goal: to use rigorous science and accepted research methods to provide insight into the safety of ingredients in food and consumer products so consumers, policymakers, and industry leaders can make evidence-based decisions.
Academic Partners from the below institutions
- Imperial College London
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of South Florida
Government Partners from the below government agencies
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Non-Governmental Organization Partners
- NSF International
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Angus Chemical Companies
- Artemys Food
- Bumble Bee Foods, LLC
- Cargill, Inc.
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- The Hershey Company
- McCormick & Company