Endowed Fellowships & Scholarships
Current students will receive an email from the Graduate Program Coordinator or Secretary with details about the fellowship/scholarship application requirements in early November. The deadline for the applications is approximately December 1 of every year (November 30 for 2018).
- The Malcolm and Ann Kerr Award for Excellence in Scholarship
- The George and Nancy Axinn International Scholarship
- The Milton H. Steinmueller Fellowship in Natural Resources and Environmental Policy
- The Harriette B. Sherman Scholarship in Recreation and Tourism Systems
- The Gilbert W. Mouser Scholarship in Conservation and Environmental Education
College of Agriculture & Natural Resources Fellowships
Dissertation Completion Fellowships (DCF) are intended for doctoral students planning to finish writing and defending their dissertations during the semester for which they apply. DCFs are offered for each term (fall, spring, summer), with separate application deadlines for each application cycle. DCFs are available only to those who have passed their comprehensive exams prior to the end of the semester in which the DCF award is received. All applicants must schedule an interview with the Department Chair after submitting the application (at least 2 days prior to the scheduled interview). Do not apply unless you and your advisor are confident that you will complete in the semester for which applied.
Graduate Office Fellowships