Delta County 4-H Scholarships
Delta County 4-H Scholarship
Delta County 4-H Scholarships are available to Delta County 4-H members in their senior year of high school.
To apply for a $500 Delta County 4-H Youth Scholarship, you must:
- Be currently enrolled and an active member in Delta County 4-H Youth Programs.
- Be a college freshman in the fall of this current year.
- Provide recommendation letters from your current academic advisor and 4-H Leader.
- Provide a portfolio of your 4-H accomplishments.
Destrampe Family 4-H Memorial Scholarship
To apply for the Destrampe Family 4-H Memorial Scholarship, you must:
- Be currently enrolled and an active member for the past 4 years in 4-H Youth Programs.
- Be a college freshman in the fall of this current year.Have a GPA of 3.0 or above.Provide a Letter of Recommendation from your 4-H Leader.
- Intend to continue your education at either Bay De Noc Community College or Michigan State University.