National & Statewide Resources
Online resources and information
The following external organizations can provide additional support and information to individuals, families and communities facing specific kinds of difficult situations.
- Dealing with trauma and stress in young children from ZERO TO THREE.
- The Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning provides a variety of resources on the social and emotional development of young children.
- Darkness to Light has a number of resources for preventing child sexual abuse, including information on digital safety and a guide to selecting youth serving organizations.
- Tips from the Department of Justice on sexual abuse safety and education.
- Information about suicide and risk factors and warning signs from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.