Call for Award Nominations
Nominations are being sought for:
- John Hannah Award ( MCEA )
- State Friend of Extension Award ( MCEA )
- Visionary Leadership Award ( ESP )
- Administrative Leadership Recognition ( ESP )
- Meritorious Program Support Award ( ESP )
- Continued Excellence Recognition ( ESP )
- Distinguished Service Award ( ESP )
- Mid-Career Service Award ( ESP )
- Early Career Service Award ( ESP )
- State Team Award ( ESP )
- Diversity Recognition ( ESP )
Individual and Team
- International Service Award ( ESP )
- Retiree Service Award ( ESP )
Everyone knows deserving individuals who should be nominated for the above awards.
Please take a few minutes to honor the outstanding people in Extension who make the organization extraordinary.
Nominations are to be received by January 31st each year, except for the State Friend of Extension and John Hannah Award which are due August 16th.
Use the ESP Award Nomination Format or the online form made available by National ESP.
Email the nomination to the ESP President Elect, who also serves as Awards Chair. Or if using the national ESP application, indicate your chapter’s President Elect where requested.