Meritorious Program Support
This state award is designed to pay tribute to the many staff members in our system who, over time, have shown support for the mission, program and professional staff of MSU Extension. Such persons include program associates, secretaries, motor pool managers, print shop operators, distribution clerks, budget analysts and others.
National guidelines allow each ESP chapter to present one or more of these awards each year. Nominees do not have to be ESP members.
Nominations are to be received by January 31st each year. Use the ESP Award Nomination Form and send the nomination to the current ESP President Elect, who also serves as Awards Chair. See listing of Officers to identify the name and address of the President Elect.
- 2020 Holly Lacina
- 2019 Nancy Toben
- 2018 Lori Martin
- 2016 Jennifer Labun
- 2015 Katie (Frey) Nicpon
- 2014 Terri Badgley and Tamara Harris
- 2010 Judy Lentz Bishop
- 2009 Lori Guy and Connie Vernon
- 2008 Judy von Bernuth
- 2007 Karen Rutledge and Sheila Morgan
- 2006 Annette TIjerina
- 2005 Dawn Meredith
- 2004 Blue Ribbon Support Team
- 2003 Charter Program Associates: Family Nutrition Program & Mother-to-Mother Breastfeeding Initiative
- 2002 Julie Kiesling Dansby
- 2001 Anne Barnes
- 1999 Linda “Lynn” Vecziedins, Administrative Assistant, MSU West Central Region; Josie Taube, Program Associate, Kalamazoo County; Tressie Know, Program Associate, Wayne County
- 1998 Cynthia Ann Oliver
- 1995 Sandra Bauer