10 Cents Evaluation Report Mini-Webinar Series
February 1, 2023 - March 8, 2023 Weekly on Wednesdays at 2pm (except 2/22)
The 10 Cents Evaluation Report Mini-Webinar Series consists of five short webinars covering the key findings in the 2020-2021 10 Cents a Meal Evaluation Report. This series is perfect for 10 Cents grantees, food program managers and staff, and supporters and advocates of the 10 Cents program and farm to school. Farmers and food business owners interested in selling to schools are also encouraged to attend.
This webinar series is hosted by Megan McManus, Farm to Institution Fellow, MSU Center for Regional Food Systems.
All webinars will be held on Wednesdays at 2:00 pm and will last for approximately 30 minutes.
- February 1, 2023: Introduction to the 10 Cents Evaluation Webinar Series
- February 8, 2023: Who is Engaged in 10 Cents? Featuring guest speaker Melanie Wong, Farm to Early Care and Education Specialist at Groundwork Center for Resilient Communities
- February 15, 2023: What Foods are Served Through 10 Cents? Featuring guest speaker Colleen Matts, Director of Farm to Institution Programs at MSU Center for Regional Food Systems
- March 1, 2023: How Foods Move Through the 10 Cents Supply Chain Featuring guest speaker Lori Yelton, Nutrition Food Management Consultant at Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD)
- March 8, 2023: The Big Picture: Does 10 Cents Work? Featuring guest speaker Wendy Crowley, Farm to Program Consultant at Michigan Department of Education (MDE)
note: There will be no webinar on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
This webinar series will draw on results from the latest 10 Cents a Meal evaluation report, Expanded Eligibility, Increased Impacts: 10 Cents a Meal 2020-2021 Evaluation Results.