2019 Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update
December 18, 2019 9:00AM - 4:00PM
MSU Pavilion 4301 Farm Lane Lansing, MI 48910
Contact: Eric Anderson
2019 Integrated Crop and Pest Management will present updates for Michigan agribusiness, pesticide sales and service professionals, crop consultants, and farmers.
This event will address:
- Research based MSU recommendations for weed, insect, disease and fertilizer management for 2020
- Review of the 2019 late planting season
- Weeds, insects and disease resistance management
- Soil fertility and nutrient management
- Soil health
- 2020 Weed Control Guide E-434
$60 (includes refreshments, lunch and handouts including the 2020 MSU Weed Control Guide and other bulletins)
Cancellations received after Dec. 13 will incur a $30 cancellation fee.
Registration is now open through Dec. 16, 2019.
This event is limited to 350 participants.
Related Topic Areas
Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education. 4301 Farm Lane, Lansing, MI 48910