4-H Ninja Training Spin Club
February 10, 2021 - March 17, 2021
Michigan 4-H Youth Program is offering a fun spin club opportunity for youth to learn about what it takes to be a ninja warrior. Each week different topics will be explored to help youth be active and strive to be healthy.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Goal Setting- What are my physical fitness goals? How am I going to accomplish them?
- Strength-Ninja’s have to have strength both physically and mentally. What are ways to gain strength.
- Physical Active-Exercise that can help me move and gain flexibility.
- Good nutrition-Athletes and ninja must eat right to perform at their best. What does good nutrition look like?
- Balance -Working on balance is fundamental in ninja training, lets explore ways to build balance into your everyday routines.
- Mindfulness (Patience and Focus)-Ninja must work hard but also have to focus on the little things. Learn some strategies that build patience and focus during your training.
Youth that complete the spin club will have the opportunity to interact with 2020 American Ninja Warrior Winner Daniel Gil. He will speak to Michigan 4-H youth and friends on Wednesday, March 24th. More information will come out shortly about that awesome opportunity.
Registration Link coming in January.Get Directions