A Matter of Balance Oceana County Council on Aging
May 9, 2022 - June 6, 2022
Registration Deadline: May 12, 2022 - 05:00PM
Oceana County Council on Aging, 4250 W Tyler Road Hart
Contact: Naomi Hyso, firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT FALLING?
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities because of this. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program that is designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. This program emphasizes on practical strategies to manage falls.
LOCATION: Oceana County Council on Aging, 4250 W Tyler Road, Hart, MI
DATES: Meets twice a week for a month. Mondays/Wednesday, MAY 9-JUNE 9 *Participants should plant to attend all 8 sessions!
TIME: 4:00pm to 6:00pm
TO REGISTER: Contact- Naomi Hyso, email@example.com, 231-845-3362
Course Cost – FREE
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to view falls as controllable
- Setting goals for increasing activities
- Making changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercises to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Registration for this event has closed.Get Directions