Active Violence Training 1.13.20
January 13, 2020 3:00PM - 4:30PM
Contact: Anne Baker, email@example.com
To help MSU Extension employees understand the nature of active violence and what to do if confronted with violence in the workplace, we have asked Captain Matt Merony of the MSU police to deliver training on Active Violence Response. All MSU Extension employees are required to participate in one of the four webinars listed below. The session will include the following topics:
- Lessons learned from previous incidents for how to handle “active violence incidents” (AVI)
- What is an active violence incident?
- What do you do in an emergency?
- Alert and notification, prevention and resources
Please register for one of the webinar sessions below:
- November 8, 2019 2:00-3:30pm:
- December 2, 2019 10:00-11:30am:
- January 13, 2019 3:00-4:3-pm: https://msu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_t5R3CwKnSbq02JUW8FlNGA
- February 3, 2019 1:00-2:30pm: https://msu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_UG94DbL7QjqGgq1OL95i1Q