CANCELED: Berrien County 4-H Entrepreneurship Camp
July 27, 2020 - July 30, 2020
Contact: For more information, please contact Deb Barrett, at email@example.com or 269.927.5674 ext. 4018; or Janice Zerbe, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.657.8213; or Kelly Stelter, at email@example.com or 269.927.5674 ext. 4015.
This event has been canceled.
Have you ever wanted to be your own boss? What makes an entrepreneur successful? Do you have a hobby, skill or project that you could turn into a business? Join us for a FREE Virtual Entrepreneurship Camp.
In addition to making sample products, participants will:
- Learn about the skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Identify their individual strengths and weaknesses for running a business.
- Practice effective communication in a virtual learning environment.
- Develop marketing tools.
- Explore how entrepreneurship could be a potential career option.
- Understand the language of business and parts of a business plan.
Open to Berrien County Youth 14 - 19 years of age
Free to 4-H Members & Non-4-H Members
Once registered you will be provided with the webinar details.
Deadline to register is July 13, 2020. Workshop is limited to 20 participants. A packet or kit of materials will be mailed to each participant prior to camp and will include a daily snack for break time.