Bug Bites: Supplemental nutrition: theory and application
September 28, 2021 11:00AM - 12:00PM
Contact: Jeremy Jubenville
Bug Bites! is a series of five short online seminars by industry experts on specific topics in greenhouse biological control.
- Sessions designed to be intermediate-level discussions
- Grower-requested topics
- Comfortable session lengths: ~45 min + Q&A
Note: Because the intention is to take a deeper look into each subject, the speakers will expect participants to have some familiarity with common greenhouse pests and biological control agents.
Prior knowledge will be helpful, but not absolutely necessary. =)
- Onion thrips and thrips identification – Sept. 7, 11 a.m. EST. Sarah Jandricic, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture
- Getting the most out of your beneficial nematode applications – Sept 14, 11 a.m. EST. John Sanderson, Cornell University
- Biopesticides and their interaction with biological control agents – Sept 21, 11 a.m. EST. Dr. Steven Arthurs, BioBee Biological Systems
- Supplemental nutrition: theory and application – Sept. 28, 11 a.m. EST. Veronica Cervantes, Biobest USA