Chronic Disease Path (Personal Action Toward Health) Free
September 16, 2020 - October 21, 2020
Contact: For more information contact Pam Daniels, email@example.com
PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic conditions. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.
You will learn tools to:
- Work better with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set weekly goals that YOU want to achieve and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your self-management, the struggles, and the victories!
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
TEXTBOOK: FREE - Upon registering and agreeing to attend all 6 sessions, you will be emailed a pre-class survey, textbooks will be mailed to your home. Please note textbooks take about 1 week to arrive. They are not required for the class, but helpful.
Dates: Sept. 16, 23, 30 Oct. 7, 14, 21
IMPORTANT: This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by BOTH audio and video. If you do not have these capabilities, please contact Pam Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative workshops.