Chronic Pain PATH Online
October 26, 2021 - December 14, 2021
Contact: Abigail Cudney, email@example.com Georgina Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by using device audio and video features.
Chronic Pain PATH is a FREE seven-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend. This program is open to Michigan residents only. *Please also note: The October 26th session will be a 30 minute introductory overview of the program which gives you the opportunity to ask questions and troubleshoot Zoom. Subsequent sessions will follow weekly on Tuesdays and meet for 2 hours. By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to attend all sessions to the best of your ability.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.