Chronic Pain PATH Series(July 28-Sept. 8)
July 28, 2021 - September 8, 2021
Registration Deadline: August 3, 2021 - 11:59PM
Contact: Naomi Hyso, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chronic Pain PATH Series
July 28, Aug. 4, 11, 18, 25, Sept. 1 & 8
3:00-5:00 p.m. EST.
Online via Zoom Meeting
Chronic Pain PATH is an online self-management workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop. Please note- The first meeting on July 28th will be a 30-minute informational session which will give you the opportunity to trouble shoot Zoom features and learn more about the program. Subsequent sessions will meet weekly for two hours.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
To Register: https://events.anr.msu.edu/CPPATHSum21/
Contact: Naomi Hyso, email@example.com, office: 231-845-3362
Registration for this event has closed.
West Shore Community College Rec Center
3000 N. Stiles Rd.
Scottville, MI 49454