Chronic Pain PATH Series - ONLINE
March 4, 2021 - April 15, 2021
Contact: For more information or questions contact Liz Josaitis at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by using device audio and video features.
Chronic Pain PATH is a FREE seven-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend. This program is open to Michigan residents only. *Please also note: The March 4 session will be a 20 minute introductory overview of the program which gives you the opportunity to ask questions and troubleshoot Zoom. Subsequent sessions will follow weekly on Thursdays and meet for 2 hours. By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to attend all sessions to the best of your ability.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
If you are unable to have video and audio enabled during the program, please click here to attend a Chronic Pain workshop over the telephone.
Need other options? Try Diabetes PATH or Chronic Disease PATH.