Chronic Pain PATH Series - ONLINE - June 10 - July 15
June 10, 2021 - July 15, 2021
Registration Deadline: May 28, 2021 - 11:45PM
Contact: For more information or questions contact Christi Demitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursdays from 2-4 p.m. EST
June 10-July 15, 2021
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
If you are unable to have video and audio enabled during the program, please click here to attend a Chronic Pain workshop over the telephone.
Need other options? Try Diabetes PATH or Chronic Disease PATH.