Chronic Pain PATH4.7
April 7, 2022 - May 26, 2022
Chronic Pain PATH Series
Thursdays, April 7 - May 26, 2022
1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET
Online Via Zoom Meeting
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
If you are unable to have video and audio enabled during the program, please click here to attend a Chronic Pain workshop over the telephone.