Chronic Pain Self-Management Class – Dansville Free Methodist Church – Wednesday for 6 weeks from 10:30 to 12:30 (ET) starting September 8
September 8, 2021 - October 13, 2021
Registration Deadline: September 15, 2021 - 05:00PM
Dansville Free Methodist Church, 1330 Mason St., Dansville, MI 48819
Chronic Pain PATH Series
Sept. 8 to Oct. 13, 2021
10:30 a.m. to 12: 30 p.m. ET.
Chronic Pain PATH is an online self-management workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop. Sessions will meet weekly for two hours.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class.
Contact: Sheilah Hebert, email@example.com, 517-432-3076
Registration for this event has closed.Get Directions