Cooking Matters for Families at The Farm July 2023
July 13, 2023 12:00AM - 1:56PM 2-4 pm
Registration Deadline: July 7, 2023 - 12:00AM
The Farm at Trinity Health Ann Arbor 5557 McAuley Dr, Ypsilanti
Contact: Contact Vanessa Armstrong at 517-264-5312 with questions or to sign up.
Cooking Matters for Families is a hands-on nutrition program for ONE
parent or caregiver and ONE child , 9 years old or older.
The program consists of six lessons, lasting two hours each. Each child must
have an enrolled adult present at class.
• USDA MyPlate
• Eat a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables
• Choose drinks with less sugar or make your own
• Make your own healthy snacks at home
• Involving the whole family in meal preparation
• Grocery Shopping & Budgeting Food Resources
• The importance of eating breakfast every day
Participants must be able to attend all six lessons to register. Space is
limited to five families.