Cooking Matters for Parents
April 26, 2021 - May 24, 2021
Contact: For information, contact Anne Sheltrown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As families navigate the Coronavirus crisis, planning and preparing meals can be an incredible challenge in an already stressful time. Cooking Matters for Parents offers ideas for how families can use what foods are available to create quick, family-friendly, low-cost meals.
The 5 lesson series includes:
- Engaging nutrition activities and discussions
- Quick, simple, and nutritious recipe ideas
- Demonstration of knife skills
- Review of food safety best practices
- Practice with food budgeting
- Certificate of completion
After program completion, a $50 gift card will be given to SNAP-Ed eligible participants who reside in Ingham, Eaton, and Clinton counties.
Please plan to attend all sessions.