Cooking Matters for Teens
October 28, 2021 - December 16, 2021
Isabella County Day Treatment Center, 2007 E Preston St, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
Contact: Sabrina McGee, firstname.lastname@example.org, (989) 317-4079
Cooking Matters for Teens is a program that is made just for teens to learn about healthy eating and cooking. This program consists of six lessons, lasting approximately two hours each. A nutrition professional provides interactive lessons to help teens build skills and confidence in making healthy meals.
The program includes:
- Participatory food preparation that provides cooking and food safety instruction
- Engaging nutrition activities and discussions
- Practice with food budgeting
- Recipe book for use at home
- Cutting board
- Certificate of completion
Classes held every Thursday for 8 weeks.
This is a closed group, however if you would like to host a similar event in your area, please contact Sabrina McGee at 989-317-4079.Get Directions