Chronic Pain PATH (Personal Action Toward Health) - Virtual - March 7 - April 18, 2023
March 7, 2023 1:00PM - 3:00PM 1:00 - 3:00 PM EST.
Registration Deadline: April 19, 2022 - 12:00AM
Contact: Liz Williams, email@example.com
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
Visit the registration page or call 586-909-9631.
Registration for this event has closed.