Delta County Sure Shots Shooting Club
January 10, 2022 6:00- 7:00 PM bb/.22 rilfe 7:15- 8:15 PM Archery
Great Lakes Sports & Recreation Club 5211 19th Ave N, Escanaba, MI 49829
Contact: Dave Radloff email@example.com (W) 906-786-3032 (cell) 906-241-2646
Delta County Sure Shots offers bb, .22 and archery instruction by 4-H Shooting Sports certified leaders for youth ages 8-19 and meets on the following Mondays.
6:00- 7:00 PM bb/.22 Rifle
7:15- 8:15 PM Archery
$1 range/equipment fee for each meeting per discipline.
Delta Sure Shots Policy
- 22 shooters must have reached their 12th birthday by January 1, 2022 and have completed Hunter’s Safety Certification.
- If schools are closed due to bad weather, Shooting Sports will also be cancelled.
- Archery groups will be broken into groups based on age and skill after enrollment if needed.
Participation in 4-H Shooting Sports Programs:
- exposes participants to the broad array of lifelong activities related to shooting sports.
- enhances the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development of youth through safe educational and socially acceptable involvement in shooting related activities.
- compliments and enhances the impact of existing safety, shooting, and hunter education programs using hands on education methods and progressive development of skills and abilities.
- teaches safe and responsible use of firearms and archery equipment.
- enhances sound decision-making, self-discipline, and concentration.
- promotes development of self-concept, character and personal growth through safe, educational and socially acceptable involvement in shooting activity.
- strengthens families through participation in life-long recreational activities.
- encourages the highest standards of safety, sportsmanship, and ethical behavior.